Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 19, 2009

    Thursday, 19th March 2009

    Yeah, so I came back to school today. Nothing has change much. The school didn't really miss me, I didn't really miss the school. I took a long day to rest, come to think of it. I missed three days of school. I spent time in home watching tv if I'm not in pain. My grandma said that I was too stressed out. It sucked you know, why am I being so stressful? Honestly I don't think I'm that kind of person. But in fact I am. I worried sooo much about things I shouldn't be worrying a lot. Maybe because the final exams is coming soon. Yeah, it's because of that. My parents think I didn't let go very well. But then, I found myself as a confident person, or not. Whatev.

    uugh, I'm confused! What's wrong with me? YES! I am worried about the national exams. I have to admitted, even though I didn't like it. But what am I supposed to do? Study more, yeah right. Like I would to that. Oh, maybe I would. We'll see.

    0 friends says: