Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 11, 2009

    bithday girl to-be

    today is 11th June, what does that mean? My birthday is in 3 days time! Yep, I'm turning into a 15th year old girl this Sunday. What do I want for my birthday? I want everybody to be happy and healthy and pray that I can have this life to be meaningful, I'm really grateful if you do that.

    Nah to be honest, I really want an iPod Touch!!! GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO ACTUALLY HAVE ONE!
    I hope my daddy fulfill my wish. Dad, if you're reading this, please please please. I've been a good daughter recently, haven't I? And I promise to try and be better at school, at high school, that is.

    wiiiii I'm gonna be saying byebye to blue skirt and hellooooo gray skirt (Actually, I like the blue one better) anywayyy, I still didn't know about my National Exams result. Not looking forward to it, honestly. but then, I already have high school so it doesn't really matters to me. Still, it's nice if the result turns out amazing. Well, finger crossed!

    XOXO,
    Fadima

    0 friends says: