Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 30, 2009

    Michael Jackson

    Today, when I opened YouTube, instead of typing “Super Junior”, I type “Michael Jackson”. And then my day begin with a nostalgia of the King of Pop journey. I remembered when my dad bought his CD. I was about 10 years old. I kept listening to it, and I fell in love with him since then. His voice is so smooth, so effortless. Back then I didn't know he is also an amazing dancer, until one day I saw his music video on television. I fell in love with him even more.

    That moonwalk thing, is simply magic. I think that without even those amazing moves, he is still gonna make it. That voice of his is just, oh listen for yourself. Give him rock music (like Beat It), give him slow music (like Human Nature), he kills it all. And that dance, should we even talk about it? Give me one name that can dance better than him. Combined, the King of Pop it is. And it really suits him. He can perform LIVE (not lip sync) and ROCKED it. I think every artist nowadays is influenced by him.

    Seriously, I don’t even know a word to describe just how AMAZING he is. He opened the door of pop music to something new. Everybody is impacted by him, even those who didn’t want to admit it.

    Oh god, but now he is gone. It’s a shame he has to die for people to remember back what he had accomplished. And those stupid media thingy is getting on my nerves. Nobody is perfect, OK? Even Michael. He has problems too, more than you can imagine. I still remember the media is being very mean towards him when there is that news about he and a little boy thing. And now, media just act like they have done nothing but good to Michael. Shame on you. God, may he rest in peace.

    Michael Jackson, you may often imitated, but never duplicated. Thank you for all the great thing you have given to us.

    MJ
    1958 - 2009

    Sorry, I don’t think this post represent Michael’s greatness at all. You should go see for yourself. Buy his album or something.

    0 friends says: